Pages

Sunday, 25 September 2011

First Post!

Welcome to my beauty blog and my first post EVER!
I hope you find my blog inspirational and useful, I'm excited to share my interests with you!

Why did I start this PikaBeauty blog?
Well, recently I have been facing difficulties in my life. I was always stressed and never had time to appreciate the good things in life. I constantly felt bad about myself, I know I'm not the only one who has been through hard times and in need of a confidence boost. Beauty isn't just about make-up, hair and fashion, it comes from within. Now, I'm not saying we should not bother with make-up, doing our hair or dressing up (because it is fun to dress up!) but beauty is also about feeling good on the inside. I want to share information, tips and advice for feeling beautiful inside and out. I also hope for my blog to be a place where people can share their feelings and ask for advice!


This is new to me so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment